Hero Roster - Detailed Instructions
The hero roster is very dynamic and interactive. The Ascension, Skill, Level, Power, Attack, Defense, and Health fields are all editable. Once your hero is maxed, a Talent Grid box appears next to the heroes name. You can also add your Emblems and Ascension Materials in the "Inventory" section of the site. When you do this, your heroes names will highlight in Yellow when you have enough materials to upgrade them to the next level and will highlight blue when you have enough emblems to upgrade their talent grid. The roster is an excellent tool to help manage your heroes. You can manage your entire roster, specific heroes you want to focus on, or certain teams. It will help you keep track of inventory, the overall strength of your heroes, help you determine which heroes to focus on upgrading, create strong teams, and much more. You can sort by any column. The default is by Total hero strength. The Image column will sort by color. You can also use the search box to search any value including color.
We have also added a new feature where you can share your roster with other members of your alliance. This is a great new feature and will allow alliances to collaborate in war strategies as well as allow more experienced members to offer advice as to which heroes you may want to focus your efforts on.
Navigating the Hero Roster:
- Show 25 entries - The default number of heroes displayed is 25. You can change this number to 10, 50, or 100 to display more heroes on a single page.
- Search - You can search a value from any column and the results will update in real time. You can also search by color (ie. Blue) to only show heroes of a certain element.
- Headers - The default sort is by the "Hero Focus" column, then by "Total Score". You can sort by any column by clicking it's header. Clicking the header a second time will change the sort from Descending to Ascending. Clicking the "Image" header will sort by color.
- Check (Hero Focus) - This allows you to set a check mark next to the heroes you would like to focus on. These heroes will automatically be placed at the beginning of your hero roster. You will need to set a hero to focus if you wish to see if you have enough emblems or materials to upgrade or ascend your hero.
- Image - Your heroes image. Sorting by this column will sort by color. Also, when you set focus on 4 and 5 star heroes, a backpack will appear under the image. Clicking the backpack will show you what materials you still need in order to ascend this hero.
- Hero - Your heroes name. Also displays the badge for your heroes element. Once your hero is fully leveled and ascended, a talent grid box will appear. Also, if you have placed a focus on this hero, the borders of this box will glow yellow when you have them at full Level for the current ascension and have enough materials to ascend them to the next level, or glow blue if you have enough emblems to upgrade their talent grid.
- Stars - Heroes Stars.
- Class - Heroes Class.
- Asc - An editable field for the ascension level of your hero.
- Skill - An editable field for the Special Skill level of your hero.
- Level - An editable field for the Level of your hero.
- Power - An editable field for the Power of your hero.
- Attack - An editable field for the Attack of your hero.
- Defense - An editable field for the Defense of your hero.
- Health - An editable field for the Health of your hero.
- Total - The Total Score of your hero. The sum of Power, Attack, Defense, and Health.
- Action - The buttons you use to Update your heroes stats, add the hero to your compare list, or remove the hero from your roster.
Sharing your Roster:
We have added a new feature where you can share your roster with your alliance or other members of the E&P Community.
To share your roster, simply click the gray "Click here to share your roster" button at the top of your Roster page. A dropdown will appear with instructions. Simply copy and paste the link given or give your member number and name to your alliance members to allow them to search for your roster by using the Search Rosters feature on our site. Sharing your roster does NOT allow anyone to edit your roster, only view it.
By adding your emblems and ascension materials, you will easily be able to manage which heroes have enough leveling items or emblems to upgrade their talent grid. If you have set a "Focus" on your heroes, their name box will glow Yellow when you have enough materials to ascend them, and will glow Blue when you have enough Emblems to upgrade their talent grid. Note: Currently, hero notifications for ascension are only available on 5 star heroes moving to the 3rd and 4th ascension and 4 star heroes moving to the 4 ascension. At this point, we do not offer ascension notifications to 3 star heroes. Emblem notifications are available on 5, 4, and 3 star heroes. Most members are focused on ascending 4 and 5 star heroes, plus 3 star hero materials are a little easier to find and don't usually require management. If there is enough request to add 3 star hero materials, we will add it, however, this would require a lot more input on the inventory pages.